Questions? Contact Susie Walter, Senior Art Manager at 646.395.4258 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Register online to waive the $20 registration fee. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, checks, and money orders. If paying with check/money order, please make payable to Educational Alliance Art School. If you would like to confirm your registration has been received and processed, contact us at 646.395.4235.
REGISTER BY PHONE: Contact Jeanette Herrera, Enrollment and Billing Manager at 646.395.4235 (office)
REGISTER BY MAIL: Complete the Registration Form and mail it with check/money order to:
Educational Alliance Art School
Attn: Jeanette Herrera
Manny Cantor Center
197 East Broadway, 3rd floor
New York, NY 10002
REGISTER IN PERSON: Print the Registration Form and drop off completed application with check or money order.
Registration Fee: $20 (waived for online registrants, only)
Ceramics Materials Fee: Included in course fee, where noted. Includes clay, glazes and firing.
Model Fees: Included in course fee, where noted
Locker Fee: $20 per locker, per term
SUPPLIES & FIRST CLASS MATERIALS:
The Art School will email a list of recommended materials and supplies before your first class. Students who own art materials and supplies applicable to the course are encouraged to bring them to the first class. See supplies list here.
- REGISTRATION – Class registrations are processed in the order in which they are received. Payments are processed based on seats available in a given course. Placement in a course is only secured once the payment is fully processed. All students must be officially registered before attending classes. If a course is full, registrants will be notified via email or phone. Checks and money orders will be returned or may be applied toward another course. It is expected students will regularly attend all classes for which they are registered.
- REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION – Confirmation of course placement is dependent on space and receipt of full payment. Once payment is processed, registrants will receive an email confirmation. The Art School will notify registrants if a class is canceled or full.
- WITHDRAWALS AND REFUNDS – Withdrawals and refunds are issued according to the schedule below. Students must complete a WITHDRAWAL FORM to request a refund or credit. Requests by telephone are not accepted. The withdrawal fee is $20. ***Workshops are non-refundable and date/time specific. Workshops cannot be rescheduled.
Credit card payment refunds are credited back to the original credit card used at the time of payment. All other forms of payment will be credited by check and mailed to the name and address on the Withdrawal Form. Refunds will be processed within six weeks of receipt of form.
The Art School reserves the right to require the withdrawal of any student whose conduct is deemed detrimental to the course.
- REFUND DEADLINES
2 business days before the 1st Class: 100% refund (less $20)
2 business days before the 2nd Class: 75% refund (less $20)
No refunds will be issued after the second class.
Please allow six weeks to process refunds. After the first class, the material fee and registration fee will not be refunded. In case of a Medically Certified illness, a refund will be issued after receipt of physician’s documentation. The value of the refund will be for the balance of the remaining class sessions.
- COURSE CANCELLATIONS – If a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, registrants will be notified by email or phone within 24 – 48 hours before the first class. Registrants will be given the opportunity to transfer to another class or issued a refund. Refunds will include the total cost of the course fee, including registration and materials fees (if applicable).
- CALENDAR OR INSTRUCTOR CHANGES – The Art School reserves the right to change the term calendar, withdraw or modify course of instruction, or substitute instructors at any time. Instructors assigned to listed classes may be subject to change without notice. All refund deadlines apply.
- TRANSFERS – If transferring to a course of greater value, the student must pay the difference before attending the new course. If transferring to a course of lesser value, a refund will be issued for the difference. No transfers will be accepted after second meeting date of original course. If a student transfers more than once per term, a $20 processing fee will be applied.
- MISSED CLASSES – A student missing a regularly scheduled class will not receive a refund. Unless permission is granted by the Art School office, missed classes may not be substituted by another class section. Students attending a class for which they are not registered or given permission to attend will not be permitted to return to the Art School and will forfeit their registration and all payments.
- CLASS SESSION CANCELLATIONS & INCLEMENT WEATHER – If a class is cancelled due to emergency weather closings, the Art School will make every effort to reschedule another class session. The School is not responsible for issuing reimbursements or providing alternative classes for those missed due to instructor illness, substitute teachers, or other events beyond the School’s control. Attending other course sections is not permitted. The School does not prorate for missed classes.
- LOSS OR THEFT – Students are responsible for their personal tools, supplies or possessions. The Art School is not responsible for items that are lost or stolen.
- CELL PHONE POLICY – As a courtesy to instructors and fellow students, cell phones must be silenced during class time. Please refrain from texting or making calls during class.If a student must take a call or send a text, please step out of the classroom to do so.
- USE OF IMAGE OR ARTWORK – The Art School periodically documents educational offerings and events for promotional purposes. Registration in a course or attendance at an event includes permission to photograph or videotape students and/or their artwork and to use the image in publicity materials unless students and/or attendees specifically request otherwise.
- DISCLAIMER – Educational Alliance Art School is not responsible for errors in third party ads promoting the School’s classes
Print This Page