FITNESS MEMBER BASKETBALL COURT GUIDELINES
The Basketball court is used throughout the day by various Manny Cantor Center programs and community groups. Thank you in advance for your attention the open hours and guidelines below.
OPEN GYM HOURS:
Monday: 8 p.m.-10 p.m.
Tue-Thu: 12 p.m.-3 p.m.
Friday: 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Sat & Sun: 7 a.m. – 12 p.m.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
• Fitness Center Members may access the basketball court during open
gym times above
• Fitness center member guests must report to the Fitness Center and
complete a Guest Waiver form, prior to playing
• Please return equipment to the ball cage when you are done
• No food is permitted on the basketball court
• No radios, audio equipment, or loud music allowed
• Games are counted by 2’s and have a limit of 20 points per game
FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN CANCELLATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP
In case of emergency, please contact the fitness front desk at 646.395.4285