Manny Cantor Center Fitness is where the Lower East Side community comes together to break a sweat, feel healthy, and work towards being our best selves every day. Members come to MCC fitness for our diverse selection of classes — like yoga, Zumba™, and Pedal Power—and stay for basketball, strength equipment, and personal training. Older adults can take advantage of discounted memberships and Silver Sneakers® classes, and families can have fun and keep active with KidFit.
Hours of Operation:
Everything you’d expect. And more:
• A 7,000 sq ft light-filled fitness center with gorgeous city views
• The latest Cybex strength training & free weights
• More than 40 pieces of cardio equipment with touchscreen technology
• Personal training and supportive fitness staff
• 30 exercise classes: indoor cycling, yoga, pilates, Barre conditioning, Zumba™, kickboxing, & more
• Brand new 5,000 sq ft indoor basketball court
• Specialty fitness programs for all levels and ages
• New locker rooms & showers
• Family Activities like Family Yoga and more!
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646.395.4282.